Gigabyte GTX 670 OC VS Asus DirectCuii VS EVGA FTW!

Evga. Better client service and they don't mess you around. Me personally i can't stand asus or gigabyte so it would be msi or Evga. Then again if the msi card is a none reference board and can't fit a waterblock then i will not buy the msi card. If you ever intend to watercool then get the Evga. But if not msi will do.

Evga. Better client service and they don't mess you around. Me personally i can't stand asus or gigabyte so it would be msi or Evga. Then again if the msi card is a none reference board and can't fit a waterblock then i will not buy the msi card. If you ever intend to watercool then get the Evga. But if not msi will do.

Thing is that i wanted to grab the EVGA GTX 670 FTW signature 2 edition but unfortunately it's not yet available in Greece , my only way to get it is Amazon BUT with a one year warranty! meaning i will have to pay another 100 euros for a 3 year warranty !!!!!! whereas by buying the Asus GTX 670 DCII by a local shop here in Greece not only do i get the full 3 year gurantee but in case of a faulty card the shop can replace it on the spot and give me a new one instead of waiting for the RMA!!! So i guess i will be going for the ASus one !

I've had very good luck with the EVGA cards myself, I even dropped one (gtx285) with a waterblock on it and bent the corner of the card.. I was like @#!@, straightened out the board and it still works lol, it's folding at the moment with the stock cooler back on it and doing fine :)

Thing is that i wanted to grab the EVGA GTX 670 FTW signature 2 edition but unfortunately it's not yet available in Greece , my only way to get it is Amazon BUT with a one year warranty! meaning i will have to pay another 100 euros for a 3 year warranty !!!!!! whereas by buying the Asus GTX 670 DCII by a local shop here in Greece not only do i get the full 3 year gurantee but in case of a faulty card the shop can replace it on the spot and give me a new one instead of waiting for the RMA!!! So i guess i will be going for the ASus one !

The this situation is forcing you to buy Asus DC 2 card. It is a very good choice, and actually there is very little difference in terms of performance among most of the cards you have listed.