ASUS EAH6850 DirectCU OC Edition Video Card Tested

Nemo

Up for review today is a HD 6850 card that comes factory overclocked with speeds of 790Mhz on the core and 1000Mhz on the memory along with an enhanced cooling solution featuring a dual heat pipe cooler with Heatpipe Direct Contact technology. Check out our review of the ASUS EAH6850 DirectCU OC Edition - http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/asus_eah6850_directcu/

Another great review ccokeman!

Again the card is not very snazzy looking.

Though underneath is kind of cool. I like the heatpipe design and the slim/flat fan. Sucks that it does not cool well though under a larger overclock.

I think you said in there too while the Video Card came overclocked from the Factory you still could push more out of it. You sounded a bit confused. I think companys as of late just are putting "Overclocked" in the title of things to up the price and to try and get more sales.

They most likely only bump the core/memory up a tad and let it run for a bit to see if its stable and call it "Overclocked" slap on a bigger price tag and ship it out.

Oh well! Where is the DisplayPort on this card too? lol! All video cards should have DIsplayPort standard on them now.