Occ Review: Evoluent Vertical Mouse 3 And Mouse Friendly Keyboard

OCC Review: Evoluent Vertical Mouse 3 and Mouse Friendly Keyboard

Have you ever felt numbness or even pain in your fingers, hands, or forearms after long hours spent at your computer? Arguably, one of the most serious conditions related to working with computers is carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome has been attributed primarily to some form of repetitive motion or bending of the wrist that compresses the median nerve. Is there a solution? There may just be. The Evoluent Vertical Mouse 3 and the Mouse Friendly Keyboard with the Posture Right wrist support are products designed to help reduce or eliminate these symptoms. The awkward angles and positions that most mice and keyboards force the hands and wrists to bend are significantly reduced with these products.

1_thumb.jpg

Doesnt really look al theat impressive to me. Of course if you are going for comfort whil typing, you can always try using dvorak as your keyboard setup. Fingers travel less, due to the most common keys being on home row.

For those judging an ergonomic design on what it looks like, you really need to get your hands on the stuff to make a real judgement.

Otherwise you are kind of missing the point.

Some ergonomic design does have the habit of looking rather ugly though. :lol:

Ja, most ergo stuff looks like crap. I was just judging by the hand position for the mouse... I put my arm/hand in a position like what was shown, and it was uncomfortable. Granted, I didn't have the item in hand.

The keyboard though... I've used enough cramped keyboards like that to know that for me, it is uncomfortable. I like being able to spread my hands out on the keyboard.