The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Got a blue warhawk decal for the bike. Gonna look awesome, and the blue matches the wheels.

ec915d14ba.jpg

Fail in only the biggest way possible. 

Yeah, German, Japanese, I don't care, I saw one and it looked cool. :P If anyone asks, its a spy motorcycle. :D

Edited by Onion

Got a blue warhawk decal for the bike. Gonna look awesome, and the blue matches the wheels.

ec915d14ba.jpg

Yeah, German, Japanese, I don't care, I saw one and it looked cool. :P If anyone asks, its a spy motorcycle. :D

I saw this carved into a billet AR-15 lower and laughed at the price they wanted. 

ec915d14ba.jpg

Yeah, German, Japanese, I don't care, I saw one and it looked cool. :P If anyone asks, its a spy motorcycle. :D

I saw this carved into a billet AR-15 lower and laughed at the price they wanted.

No price is low enough for me to put that on an AR lol. It's kind of funny when axis powers are mixed up but when it goes axis to allies it gets a bit weird.

Bah.  A house inspection, a destructive insect inspection, bank deposit for appraisal and land improvement report, and the earnest money deposit.  My bank account says...ouch. :lol: