Occ Jobs: Occ Reviewers Wanted

Bosco

Job: Official OverclockersClub Reviewer

Requirements: There are few requirements...

1. You must have a 4.0 MP digital camera or higher.
  2. You MUST have a tripod
  3. You must have a LOT of free time as writing a decent review takes a long time.
  4. You must have a new, powerful system. Anything less than AMD AM2 or Intel Core 2 Duo need not apply.
  5. Having more than one system is preferred.
  6. You also must have the ability to change all components of your system with ease.
  7. Must be a responsible individual who has the ability to work under a deadline.
  8. Must have decent grammar skills.
  9. Must be able to follow a predetermined format.
  10. Prior experience in conducting benchmarks is preferred, but is not a requirement.
  11. Prior experience with formal writing is preferred, but is not a requirement.
  12. You must have an advanced photo editing program: Photoshop or Photoshop Elements (and you must be familiar with the basic in's and out's of whatever image editor you have)
  13. Must be in the US or Canada

Outline:

We are looking for a talented & creative techinical writer that has a natural ability to put their thoughts into words. This person will be required to follow strict guidelines and procedures while conducting reviews and must be able to work under a deadline. Applicants with prior experience in writing and conducting benchmarks are preferred but not required.

How to Apply:

You can send your resume & questions to Dave aka "Bosco" via PM or Email

Note: Your resume MUST contain your phone number and a valid email address

Once you have been selected you will be required to conduct a "test review" to prove that your skills are up to the task. After going over your test review, we will evaluate your performance and make a decision at that point on whether or not you will join the OCC team.

Be sure to watch your spam folder for responses.

And please, serious inquiries only.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing my s939 Opteron counts me out? I'll have a ton of free time this summer to do reviews (I'll be working at Clemson but not taking classes) but I'm afraid my CPU disqualifies me. :(

I am a senior in computer engineering if that means anything. :P

EDIT: I am running my Opty at 2.5 GHz if that changes anything. My board is also capable of SLI as well.

OK Your requirements are generally easy to fill and im only 17! But the only part I dont cover is UK/Canada.

I live in the UK!!

LOL i'm 17 too and i'm from Australia xD

Guest ajmatson

If you guys have what it takes I encourage you to apply. The staff here is a great team and we have a blast working on reviews.