Our Saitek P3200 Rumble Gamepad is Posted

road-runner

Not bad for $25 :)

I was thinking the same thing! That's a great price, and I've owned Saitek PC GamePads in the past and been very happy with them, so I don't think it's because it's just cheap-o :)

Is there a wireless model available, or coming? I'll certainly be looking for a wireless pad with rumble for my PC when Assassin's Creed comes out, and I'd love for it to be Saitek.

Also, this sentence seems a little weird:

Aside from being slightly bulkier than the Xbox360 PC, the P3200 was a pleasure to hold and manipulate for extended periods of use.

Did you mean the Xbox360 controller?

Did you mean the Xbox360 controller?

Yea, he meant the Xbox360 PC controller. Technically there isn't any difference between the console and PC versions of the controller, but the author chose to make the distinction to make it clear that he wasn't arbitrarily picking a console for comparison (i.e. this stops people from asking why a PS3 controller wasn't compared)

I have been wanting to get some kind of controller to attempt to play some of these games I have gotten free with hardware purchases. I have tried with the keyboard but seem to get mixed up with it as I am use to the older console games/controller. Maybe this is the one to get...