OC'ed 8.2 GHz

I am overclocking a FX-8150 to 9.1GHz if i can i currently have it at 8.1GHz in a freezer running at 56 deg cel give me  ideas on voltage plz

9.1GHz ? That would be a new HWBOT world record (currently 8.7GHz).

56 deg cel ? You mean -56 deg cel ? To get 8.1GHz you would already have to be running LN2, or even LHe.

And ideas on voltage ? You should list your current voltage, since to get 8.1GHz you would have to be running at least 1.95V and for 9.1GHz you would be running over 2.1V like Andre Yang did for his 8.7GHz world record : http://hwbot.org/submission/2294034_andreyang_cpu_frequency_fx_8150_8709_mhz

Edited by Knight_72

He says it's running in a freezer.

Fe Fi Foe Fum...I smell the blood of a troll.  :)

This is the guy that 2 weeks ago was asking about OC'in a FX 6300. And now 2 weeks later he's OC'ed a FX8150 to near world record speed.

Edited by kyfire

Just to make it easier to confirm he's a troll, look at his profile. He's 14 years old... Also, someone with the experience to push that chip to 8.1 ghz wouldn't make the rookie mistake of accidentally saying 56 C instead of -56 C. Also, his profile makes multiple marijuana references and says he's got an FX-6300 at 5.1 ghz. And yet another example of his carelessness, his title says 8.2 ghz but his post says 8.1 ghz. 

OP: maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Onion