Upcoiming IB build. Please critique!

tbris84

The processor, motherboard and case got here today. This 800D case is so gigantic, its on the floor next to me and it's tall enough to use as an armrest and/or mousepad surface. Cable management in it is unreal, super clean.

• 2 months later...

search everything in amazon recommendations are accepted, please nothing that could increase price i'm in a tight budget. may upgrade later not know..

same motherboard for not, i really don't plan to change it it looks good enough

WD Scorpio Black 500 GB SATA, i like the speed i really don't know if a segate is faster what you think?

Intel Core i5-3570K i think is enough for gaming and for now

Asus 24xDVD-RW Serial ATA Internal OEM Drive for now if you know something better or cheaper

Corsair 650 or 750 not sure.. any suggestions cheaper, other brands..

NZXT Guardian Black SECC Steel Chassis ATX Mid Tower Case/ not very sure i would like something simple like corsair but it looks like the simpler the expensive..

Corsair Vengeance 8 GB it looks good.

I'm not sure is a lower psu or higher could support all this plus a single, the plans of SLI etc are very far, soon is coming a 570 msi 2 which i think is more than enough for the game that i will be playing the most arma 2 and arma 3 in the future, i got bore of the BF3 in ps3 as well in pc, i shoul let you know i'm not a big gamer, another game i like is total empire napoleon or something like that and a lot of FSX. I want to put a H2O cooler, maybe another or more hdd in far future, soon an ssd OCZ vertex 4 128gb, another fan probably, multi card etc and blue ray drive. One big question as my first build are the connections including the temperature display that the case comes with. thanks a lot guys..

Edited by Miguel78

Miguel78 it might be a better idea to start a new thread about the build you want rather than bring up a thread 2 months since the last post.

edit: now i'm not sure if you are listing a build you are making or critiquing the ops rig.

Edited by hornybluecow