The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Amazon Fire TV Stick. Two of them total since they are offering Prime member savings, lol. :P

Saw that -- and almost grabbed one. Then realized didn't need one. haha

I did buy a cashiers check today (though I'm not sure you can say I bought it since I didn't pay for it) -- but YAY! Close on the HOUSE THIS WEEK!!! :D

it will make 300 win mag a lot easier to shoot

:cheers:

I bet it makes the folks to the left and right at the range wonder what the hell is going on! 

Range officers came down to the firing line yesterday to see "who's shooting the canon?" lol. Brakes are bad new for the people next to you haha.  .223 one isnt bad, 308 sucks, 300 win mag will suck more.

I bet it makes the folks to the left and right at the range wonder what the hell is going on! 

Range officers came down to the firing line yesterday to see "who's shooting the canon?" lol. Brakes are bad new for the people next to you haha.  .223 one isnt bad, 308 sucks, 300 win mag will suck more.

What makes muzzle brakes suck? I've got one on my .223 and never really noticed anything. Never shot a .223 without one though. 

What makes muzzle brakes suck? I've got one on my .223 and never really noticed anything. Never shot a .223 without one though. 

All the energy and noise that usually goes downrange goes sideways so essentially the people to the left and right of you bare the brunt of the concussive noise.  They do help with muzzle rise though so screw them!