2011 OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

My case came in today. :woo:

Everything in place, wire management is great, this is my first case with so many options. I might have to buy me some new fans, currently I've got three fans hooked up.

DSCF5501.jpg

This is a little gift from friendly ol' FedEx. :lol:

DSCF5504.jpg

No harm done though, the case is great overall, thanks again OCC and NZXT! :D

My case came in today. :woo:

Everything in place, wire management is great, this is my first case with so many options. I might have to buy me some new fans, currently I've got three fans hooked up.

This is a little gift from friendly ol' FedEx. :lol:

No harm done though, the case is great overall, thanks again OCC and NZXT! :D

Looks like a rat or something got into it

My beautiful Thermaltake Level 10 GT case came in today! My roommates were wow'ed first when they brought the box in from the front deck and then again when I got home and opened it. I tried taking some pics with my webcam, but they were insultingly grainy and low res, so I'll have to borrow my roommate's camera to take some pictures after I set up my computer inside of it. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man... I guess I'm one of the unlucky ones who won in the draw but the prize is lost in the mail. Re-checked the thread and it looks like HoLoDreaM who won the same prize (Kingston SSD) received it late December and here we are it's already mid-February. It's too bad... I was looking forward to replacing my dying HDD on the laptop with the SSD. I guess the SSD & I were never meant to be. To whoever has the SSD now, I hope you are enjoying the drive as much as I would had. :(

Regardless thanks must be given to to Bosco and OCC for organizing this contest and to all the sponsors for the prizes! And congrats again to all the lucky winners :)

• 2 weeks later...

Finally I can upload a picture!

2012022612.05.28.jpg

This is my first real day off in the last three months. How I hate working retail. You make the most around Christmas, so you work more, get OT and spiffs. Then theres the January clean-up which is horrid, especially because we were super short staffed which meant six day weeks and since thats OK according to the law, I cannot do . about it... then our assistant mngr has to quit because his foot is messed up... even shorter staffed, then we hire four new guys, two of which survive... then we get to do inventory twice because another store is shutting down, so we got boxes from them that had to be checked and counted... then our actual inventory which was just a pain. Now I finally have a day where I dont need to do shopping or cook, or anything. Sorry for the vent, but it feels good.

Thanks for the gear. Already used the Noctua on the laptop Im typing this on. Much quieter now as the fan doesnt spin nearly as much. The keyboard is still messed up though. The fans I have got to wait until I get my tax return. Then Ill be able to build a complete new tower, hopefully.

• 4 weeks later...

Just got my Assansin Cpu Cooler!. Here a pic, I left my cellphone next to it so you guys can appreciate how MASSIVE this thing really is!.

Thanks again to OCC and all these awesome sponsors!.

post-69176-0-31203200-1332519804_thumb.jpg