NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Reviewed

Bosco

I'd rather wait until Nvidia releases the GeForce 8 series, then purchase a high/mid range card for a fraction of the price. 

So you're just skipping the 7 series altogether? You'll have a long wait there.

It's all very nice and all at the moment but I can never imagine myself shelling out the kind of money this card will demand. I'd rather wait until Nvidia releases the GeForce 8 series, then purchase a high/mid range card for a fraction of the price. 

I can never quite get my head around someone willing to waste money on such a frivolous item (or two) that'll only have bragging rights for about a year. As nice as this card is, it's just won't be worth it. My opinion only.

I'll give Nyt till Monday to post that he has one if not two on order. :rofl:

One day he won't have mommy and daddy buying him stuff and he'll learn the value of money.

+1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well but if you were folding with it you could push a hell of alot of protein polygons

Folding would be a very strong reason to get the card other than gaming, imo. Well, depending on how it does in gaming, and if Bosco's tease is anything to go by, it's insane.

Not really a review is it and not up to Ccokemans or OCCs usual standards. More a preview.

Since it is a limited production run (10K) its not really a game changer or even that relevant. Can get a 7990 cheaper in NZ and faster.

Not really a review is it and not up to Ccokemans or OCCs usual standards. More a preview.

Since it is a limited production run (10K) its not really a game changer or even that relevant. Can get a 7990 cheaper in NZ and faster.

you dont know the results so basicaly you cant say anything about the card really...

Nvidia is not allowing numbers other than internal benches at this time, has nothing to do with Franks "standards of reviewing" if you look at all other sites "review" you will find the same limited information at this time.

Nvidia is not allowing numbers other than internal benches at this time, has nothing to do with Franks "standards of reviewing" if you look at all other sites "review" you will find the same limited information at this time.

:withstupid: Precisely. NVIDIA isn't allowing anything yet and is why Frank wrote this on the last page: "Check back for the performance benchmarks and final wrap up on Thursday!"

:withstupid: Precisely. NVIDIA isn't allowing anything yet and is why Frank wrote this on the last page: "Check back for the performance benchmarks and final wrap up on Thursday!"

No public benchmarks?? :(

Bad move by nvidia.

See the above statement. Helps to read the entire review before dismissing it as a "bad move." Think of it as a preview of the card and what it's like. Then in another 24 hours or whatever, we'll see how well it performs.