Best free CD/DVD/Lightscribe Burning Software for Windows 7

brad257

Hey guys,

I've been told that the only version of nero that works with Win7 is 9 Reloaded, I got Nero Essentials with my DVD writer and now i'm upgrading i'm to Win 7 I don't think its going to work anymore, so can someone give me some recommendations of free CD/DVD/Lightscribe Software.

Thanks guys,

Brad

• 8 months later...

Hey guys,

I've been told that the only version of nero that works with Win7 is 9 Reloaded, I got Nero Essentials with my DVD writer and now i'm upgrading i'm to Win 7 I don't think its going to work anymore, so can someone give me some recommendations of free CD/DVD/Lightscribe Software.

Thanks guys,

Brad

Hey friend, it is a very simple problem no need to stress about it. There are lots of burning softwares you can get nowadays and there are very user friendly. Try ImgBurn as your DVD burning software and DVD decrypter to burn your ISO files. They both runs well to me, it should works fine with you too.

Edited by jecoy2011

Hi their, If their is one thing i do not worry about is burning disks, their is millions of software out their .. i totally agree with jecoy2011 ( imgburn) i only ever really use imgburn it can create iso and also just simply burn files and folders to disk ..i personally think for completing small tasks like burning files to disk nero is to complicated, well it is user friendly and easy to use,, but i fell as if i am building a house rather than burning a few files .. imgburn or something like so feels way lighter and quicker to get around!! also you dont get that annoying (nero is not responding error the whole time )

I Rember when i got Nero first when i was like 11years old I thought it was great but then i got all these errors, and it takes so long to close a simple session it is so annoying !!! imgburn all the way