Gran Turismo 6

bp9801

Coming this holiday season on the PS3, Gran Turismo 6 offers a new graphics engine and a massive assortment of cars on some of the world's best known tracks. More than 1,200 cars are expected, with 7 new tracks for 33 in total. 

Kind of interesting seeing it only for the PS3, but maybe there'll be a PS4 version announced later.

Yeah, was definitely surprised to hear it's for PS3 and not PS4 (at least for now), especially considering all the delays GT5 suffered. By the time GT6 rolls out, we may be celebrating the PS4's one year anniversary :lol:

I was super mega extremely excited for GT5 and I have never played a single second of it. :P

Its hard to believe theyre anywhere near even beginning to remotely even have the notion of possibly even dreaming about thinking about even implying that they're anywhere near launch for GT6, given how delayed GT5 was.

I was super mega extremely excited for GT5 and I have never played a single second of it. :P

Its hard to believe theyre anywhere near even beginning to remotely even have the notion of possibly even dreaming about thinking about even implying that they're anywhere near launch for GT6, given how delayed GT5 was.

This. :lol:

I'd have to agree with Waco and Andrewr05. I mean, I was looking forward to GT5...  then it got hit by delay after delay. They released that GT5 Prologue and I played that. But then didn't really bother with the full release. :lol: