[WTS] Onion's car fund!

Onion

I drove a bored 5.4 supercharged mustang. 275s in the rear with 3.73 gears. Span the tires through fourth. So much fun lol, I want it!

why can't we have cars like that in italy...I'm moving to the USA

Edited by Il_napoletano

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have Ferrari, Lamborghini, Pagani, DeTomaso, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Lancia (that's American now though lol), and Maserati... WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!? :lol:

Blasphemy !! :whoa:

Italy has good cars , you know, the cars that can ACTUALLY turn a corner and not ones that are only good in a straight line like some American muscle rubbish :lol: Nearly all American cars are good for going in a line, thats about it. :lol: IMO the Dodge Viper is the best American car, that monstrous 8.4L engine and can actually turn and handle

Italy has good cars , you know, the cars that can ACTUALLY turn a corner and not ones that are only good in a straight line like some American muscle rubbish :lol: American cars are good for going in a line, thats about it. :lol:

Hey, we're great at going in large circles, get your facts straight!

Italy has good cars , you know, the cars that can ACTUALLY turn a corner and not ones that are only good in a straight line like some American muscle rubbish :lol: Nearly all American cars are good for going in a line, thats about it. :lol: IMO the Dodge Viper is the best American car, that monstrous 8.4L engine and can actually turn and handle

The new Mustang GT is just as fast as a BMW M3 around the track. Mustang Boss or Mustang GT500 would easily outrun the M3. The Corvette is faster than both. Also, there's the Ford GT. Someone with with a room temperature IQ could fix a Mustang. Someone with a doctorate couldn't fix an M3. I don't recall South Africa making a decent car. :lol:

Edited by Onion

You guys have Ferrari, Lamborghini, Pagani, DeTomaso, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Lancia (that's American now though lol), and Maserati... WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!? :lol:

I meant ones with big blowers......i LOVE italian cars...but Like I said..it was meant to mean..with big blowers or modifiable(in naples)...and where I live I just see punto's and fiat 500s(although abarth is pretty nice) and the odd supercar...but know muscle cars or tuners

yet I prefer a car that can go round a corner...at HIGH speed...but I sometimes like being able to mod your cars(kinda why I like PC aswell) because I want mine to be unique

Edited by Il_napoletano

I meant ones with big blowers......i love italian cars...but Like I said..it was meant to mean..with big blowers or modifiable...where I live I just see punto's and fiat 500s(although abarth is pretty nice) and the odd supercar...but know muscle cars or tuners

Buy a chassis, swap the engine, put a blower on it? :D You'll be the most popular kid in town!

Buy a chassis, swap the engine, put a blower on it? :D You'll be the most popular kid in town!

what about insurance?????????????????????

that's probably the reason you don't see them type of cars here

edit: that was one of the reasons I was looking to get an old fiat 500 and put a r1 or hayabusa engine in it..

Edited by Il_napoletano

what about insurance?????????????????????

that's probably the reason you don't see them type of cars here

edit: that was one of the reasons I was looking to get an old fiat 500 and put a r1 or hayabusa engine in it..

I'd love to seea 1500cc hayabusa engine in the fiat 500. Slap a turbo on it and you would outrun ferraris and stuff!

I thought you wanted a DD out of your car.

I don't think he knows what he wants yet. :lol: Clearly any car that's even remotely a "race car" isn't going to be one he'll want to drive daily.