not sure if correct space, but erhm.... why do people fold? xD

WarWeeny

Request for Passkey. It will be sent to your email

thank you for that, yup, i just got it figgerd out and now i'm up and werkin again,..bdurp bdurp,....it's telling me i can get 14835 ppd right now so imma just let it roll until i can get myself caught up on the folding mantra and get back in sync...

thank you for that, yup, i just got it figgerd out and now i'm up and werkin again,..bdurp bdurp,....it's telling me i can get 14835 ppd right now so imma just let it roll until i can get myself caught up on the folding mantra and get back in sync...

Dang it man, i was on track to catch you finally. :tongue:

Glad you started back in, we need all the peeps we can get.

heehee, speedman you gonna catch me fo sho !

heehee, speedman you gonna catch me fo sho !

We'll see.

Anyone else getting inconsistent weird units? I am getting loads of small worthless ones, i've done 7 this morning versus about 4 by this hour. And then a couple days ago i got 12 all day and got 2.7k point and then next day got 7 and 6k points.... weird.

So what has folding achieved apart from using up energy and making people not donate old rigs to me :D

...made some guy at Stanford university very happy ?...

So what has folding achieved apart from using up energy and making people not donate old rigs to me :D

It enables researchers to more accurately analyze the effects of folding proteins and that allows them to better study caner and related diseases with the aim of finding a cure.