Hi, i'm loco_frags but changed nick

Fragsman

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in this formum since 2004 so I do recognize some people by their nicknames and signatures. When Andrewr05 moved his signature I definitely noticed it.

Well I changed because I use Fragsman whenever possible. I dunno why I put loco_frags. I think it was the same year I registered to some University forum and used loco_frags as well.

I created my nickname back in 1999 or 2000 when I was a loco teen playing Quake 3 and then Counter Strike.

C'mon guys now you can S.T.A.L.K me with my real nickname ^_^

Yeah, um...that doesn't really work. Most people just call me "Clay"

I know just wanted to act da fool :D

"fragsman"

Change it to LoCoBiRdO, you'll be my hero!! Everytime I look at that little bird I think of "loco" now

Edited by IVIYTH0S

I call him "IVI" for short too

:withstupid:

Yes I just stole the emoticon from your quote but I agree with you so its all good!

I know you are against name changes and so is he but IVI should change his name to IVI. I thought about changing my name to my gaming nic ...I doubt anyone would care enough to be annoyed by it. The only person I thought might be bummed would be Bowtie and possibly Wevvspot.

Change it to LoCoBiRdO, you'll be my hero!! Everytime I look at that little bird I think of "loco" now

Please don't! No alternating cases or numbers for letters. One l337 name user is more than enough... well actually Onion is back to l33t_p1mp so now we are past our quota by 2.

:withstupid:

Yes I just stole the emoticon from your quote but I agree with you so its all good!

I know you are against name changes and so is he but IVI should change his name to IVI. I thought about changing my name to my gaming nic ...I doubt anyone would care enough to be annoyed by it. The only person I thought might be bummed would be Bowtie and possibly Wevvspot.

Please don't! No alternating cases or numbers for letters. One l337 name user is more than enough... well actually Onion is back to l33t_p1mp so now we are past our quota by 2.

lol I was makin the extreme version but

'LocoBirdo' then??

lol I was makin the extreme version but

'LocoBirdo' then??

I could support that because I recognize him by the bird as well

...but only if you change your name to IVI :haha: