The Sims 4

ClayMeow

My cousin first introduced me to the Sims 1 - it was pretty cool :) .

Sims 2 was great, was really addicted (had nearly all the expansion packs) and then sold them all on the day the Sims 3 was released.

But after a few months of playing the Sims 3 and its first expansion pack, I kinda put it on the sidelines since High School was more important.

And now the Sims 4 is nearly here, looking forward to it :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Wish Maxis was innovative/actually cared about SimCity like they seem to be with Sims 4 

Well I think they innovated a lot with the recent SimCity, it was just not in the way many consumers wanted.

Wish Maxis was innovative/actually cared about SimCity like they seem to be with Sims 4 

Well I think they innovated a lot with the recent SimCity, it was just not in the way many consumers wanted.

I wish I could concentrate on what that innovated(nothing sticks out) but the bugs and glitches don't let me to, a mutual thought of most of the community.

I almost feel like Sims 4 is a way to make up for the botched handling of SimCity. No online requirement, advanced and impressive customization, retooled AI, and plenty of other stuff. Hopefully the graphics aren't toned down any from how they are in Sims 3 (talking shaders and textures), but otherwise Sims 4 sounds like a winner.

• 2 weeks later...