PZK Dubstep Mixes

doopypeanut

I kinda like the beats. I used to listen to similar stuff back in the day with less of the abstract crescendo bits(don't know how to describe it). Kinda like acid jazz with less of the JAZZ.

Anyway, keep it up!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it! It's the type of dubstep I like to listen to at the gym. Get's me amped up and makes me want to trip the person beside me on the treadmill and start raging haha

Sweet, glad you like it :D

Hey man, first I wanna say good luck if you plan to go big. I'm not really a big fan of dubstep in general but it's ok. Your track sounds pretty awesome, and if it was playing at rave, I could see people move to it. XD

Thanks for the good luck <3

Sounds pretty good so far.

One critique though is that even though I hear the upper bass I still don't feel the low-end bass (hard to explain it), you need to add in some low end punch.

Other than that I love it!

:D

I'm kinda confused about the upper bass and low end bass part LOL, but I'm glad you liked it :D

Heya Doopy it has enough bass.... the woofer under my table was vibrating my peanuts so yeah it has enough. :whistling:

Oh DEFINITELY, you know I had to bring the bass cannon

I kinda like the beats. I used to listen to similar stuff back in the day with less of the abstract crescendo bits(don't know how to describe it). Kinda like acid jazz with less of the JAZZ.

Anyway, keep it up!

I'm glad you enjoyed the tracks I put in the mix :D

Listening again, just wanted to say good stuff! keep it up the good work for real. Like I said, not my style, but my friends like it

Thanks for the support!

Also a note to everyone, Soundcloud's being a classy lady so I couldn't upload my third mix on it, however, I uploaded it onto Zippyshare, which also conveniently has an mp3 streamer in the link so you don't have to download the song to listen to it. Enjoy!

I like the 3rd mix. One thing; the song you mixed into the skrillex remix of cinema really doesn't go with it, the key is completely wrong :). Oh and also, when you mixed in the final track, the beats were out as you were mixing in a faster track. I would have tried something like cutting it straight to the "oh my gosh" bit or something as beat matching isn't gonna work unless you speed up the slower track. Everything else worked great thumbsup3.gif doubles thumbs up for factory VIP thumbsup3.gif

What did you use to make these mixes?

Edited by ARandomOWl

I like the 3rd mix. One thing; the song you mixed into the skrillex remix of cinema really doesn't go with it, the key is completely wrong :). Oh and also, when you mixed in the final track, the beats were out as you were mixing in a faster track. I would have tried something like cutting it straight to the "oh my gosh" bit or something as beat matching isn't gonna work unless you speed up the slower track. Everything else worked great thumbsup3.gif doubles thumbs up for factory VIP thumbsup3.gif

What did you use to make these mixes?

Yea I know what you're talking about with Cinema, but whatever, I just came in late and I didn't feel like redoing it LOL. I know what you're talking about for the last track too, but like I said, I didn't feel like redoing it LOL. I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I plan on re-releasing all my mixes with better mixing. I use Virtual DJ Pro

Yea I know what you're talking about with Cinema, but whatever, I just came in late and I didn't feel like redoing it LOL. I know what you're talking about for the last track too, but like I said, I didn't feel like redoing it LOL. I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I plan on re-releasing all my mixes with better mixing. I use Virtual DJ Pro

That's cool. Do you have a controller? I used the free version of VDJ a while ago. It was good but I felt quite restricted using the keyboard and mouse.

That's cool. Do you have a controller? I used the free version of VDJ a while ago. It was good but I felt quite restricted using the keyboard and mouse.

No, but I wish I had hardware, which would REALLY make my mixing a lot better because I've already had previous experiencing DJing with records and a DJ set

• 2 weeks later...