Official OCC E3 2012 Awards

Ever wonder what some of your favorite staff members thought of this year's E3? Well wonder no longer.

Staff members aaron6581230, bp9801, and myself pick everything from Best Shooter to Biggest Disappointment at E3 2012. Check it out and let us know whether you agree or disagree:

http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/e3_2012/

None of you guys think alike haha.

Must say tho I follow most of Troy's choices with the one exception being TES Online, I really want to play it. Not because I really think it will ever stand up to the TES games but because I just want to see more of Tamriel and learn more history of this amazing series. Plus I am almost certain it will be more morrowindesk in play stile because I get the feeling fast travel will go and the every environment will be more varied. Structure in Oblivion and Skyrim is to a degree copy paste, Oblivion being an absolute joke but Skyrim better but still not pipping Morrowind, cept for the fact I can play it on my laptop. Morrowind is too much of a struggle for it (over modded :lol:), it is even too much for sli 560s and I have put the game aside till I get a new build.

Also Dishonored :) that is all

None of you guys think alike haha.

Exactly what I thought. :lol: Diverse opinions in an article like this is beneficial, imo, because there is something for everyone and we all aren't picking one game for every category.

Exactly what I thought. :lol: Diverse opinions in an article like this is beneficial, imo, because there is something for everyone and we all aren't picking one game for every category.

:withstupid: Any one of us could have easily just done this on our own, but I thought having a few different of opinions would be a good thing. We could have done it like a lot of sites/publications, where we have to come to a consensus for each category, defending our choices and arguing for days, but I think this approach is better - it's almost like the public gets an inside look at the arguments we would have made to each other if we did take the one-OCC-winner route. And not to toot our own horn, but it's certainly better than IGN's approach of simply listing the names of winners and runners-up without any rationale whatsoever. Boring!

:withstupid: Any one of us could have easily just done this on our own, but I thought having a few different of opinions would be a good thing. We could have done it like a lot of sites/publications, where we have to come to a consensus for each category, defending our choices and arguing for days, but I think this approach is better - it's almost like the public gets an inside look at the arguments we would have made to each other if we did take the one-OCC-winner route. And not to toot our own horn, but it's certainly better than IGN's approach of simply listing the names of winners and runners-up without any rationale whatsoever. Boring!

Things arn't exciting when the ratings arn't explained and it's all from one person's perspective....so good on you guys lol :thumbsup:

Glad you guys like it, but come on, don't just stroke our egos :lol: ... you must think we left something off ... argue our picks! Tell us why we're wrong! Or tell us how you initially thought one thing, but our rationale opened your eyes :teehee:

Glad you guys like it, but come on, don't just stroke our egos :lol: ... you must think we left something off ... argue our picks! Tell us why we're wrong! Or tell us how you initially thought one thing, but our rationale opened your eyes :teehee:

All of your opinions are invalid and you should be ashamed of yourselves for thinking that any of you might be correct.

Better :teehee: