7950 DC2 V2 Booting Problem

Hello I recently bought a 7950 DC2 V2 and i cannot boot into windows with it. The wierd part is that I can driversweep CCC then then card will allow me to boot, but as soon as i install the latest drivers from amd it does not boot. I have tried the latest stable release as well as the newest beta release. I would appreciate it if anyone could help me. Thanks!

I am using the latest stable version, 13.1. I also used two different beta versions, and those did not work. the weird part is that this only happens after I install CCC.  Before I install the drivers the card works and will allow me to boot.  also I got it to boot once but it crashed with a fuzzy screen and have not been able to boot since.

Edited by Trent LK

I have repeated it many times and the leds on the pbc over the power connections are green so I know that's not the problem.  but the card works fine when drivers are not installed, I also don't wanna rma it so that's a last dich effort. also while using igpu as primary I can adjust core clock, also the first time it crashed I was ocing it, if that helps.

Edited by Trent LK

Got everything working, just had to update Mobo drivers. Got it at 1125/1550 right now so i am happy. Thanks for the help! Now i just have to wait for the 2nd one to come tomarrow. :)

Edited by Trent LK
  • Like 1

^^ Card stabilized after overclocking? :doh:

Put it back to stock settings and see whether the same booting problem happens or not.

No it booted properly after updating his mobo driver/BIOS.