The Walking Dead

WhenKittensATK

The Walking Dead is back by popular demand. A new season is in the works with a standard 13 episodes.

For those who haven't seen The Walking Dead yet, it is a new TV Series on AMC about survivors of a zombie breakout.

Some sad news is the entire writing staff got fired for the upcoming Season 2. However don't fret. The producer wrote the first two episodes and a freelancer wrote two episodes. Producer plans to use freelance writers for Season 2.

Edited by Krazyxazn

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, can't wait to see the final episode and waiting for a whole 10 months to see Season 2. :(

this is the first time i've seen this. seems a little bit like left for dead?

I enjoyed the series, it was kinda sad that it was only 6 episodes. Season 2 is supposed to be longer, but that is like teasing us! ULGH!

Anyways I also heard a rumor about the firings that they are thinking about taking a similar approach to Dr. Who in having different writers write each episode. Which would be kinda cool I think.

Anyone else rooting for the walkers? They're just trying to survive and get something to eat, but people keep hacking or shooting their heads off. Poor things.

Also, I wonder why they didn't go into if animals can get infected or not. Still a mystery.

Anyone else rooting for the walkers? They're just trying to survive and get something to eat, but people keep hacking or shooting their heads off. Poor things.

Also, I wonder why they didn't go into if animals can get infected or not. Still a mystery.

Would you really say that if an apocalypse theoretically did happen? To me I'd say to myself, "It's either you or me, and as far as I'm concerned it may as well be you". I don't think animals can be infected though, they ate the guys horse, that was just craziness. I'm on Series 1 Episode 6 now, been watching this since I got home. Thanks OCC for this thread alerting me to the existence of such a show.

The show is just full of what ifs everywhere. The policeman has come a heck of a long way since zombies overran the hospital.