Will Phenom II x4 955 and Radeon 6750HD 1GB run with this power supply

I am planning to have a Phenom II x4 955 to replace the unlocked Sempron140(Athlon II x2 4400e now). 

Will it be fine to combine the Phenom II x4 and the AMD Radeon 6570HD at the same time with this power supply?

Note: My power supply label says this except for that my current says 4A and 7A for the Frequency it says 50-60 Hz. From the looks of it, mine seems not to be branded.

http://cdn2.sulitstatic.com/images/2012/0717/202645338_2026343563352d59f2aa1f5803da4d47932134a6efbbd2f5a.jpg

Do you think this power supply is enough for replacement?  Or replacement is no longer needed?

http://pcx.com.ph/components/power [...] -700w.html

C
heers.

OMG, Ed, stop posting that, you are about as helpful with PSU's lately as Obama is with keeping jobs in the US. People are here asking for help and this guys problem is he is asking if his PSU is up to the task and in this case I'd start with letting him know that is likely not a true 600w PSU.

Also Ed, WHO USES BING? Stop being a Microsoft poster boy because most of us already know about that PSU calc and know that it only offers so much help but it is in no way a good way to answer serious questions about the actual capabilites of any given PSU, it's merely a tool to get a rough guesstimate on how much wattage is required to run a system. Considering the calc doesn't tell you how much 3.3v, 5v and 12v amps individually would be needed, it doesn't really answer the questions you are providing it as a lazy answer for as of late so please, stop posting it.

If someone asks how much power do you think I'll need before I buy a PSU, feel free to post that link, untill then, I forbid you from providing it because it is not helpful and you are just being lazy.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and you feed him for life... Just telling people if a PSU will work or not is just promoting lazy behavior. People should be able to do basic work on their own and teaching them what they should look for is just good for them

Sure these the PSU calculator is a guess but then again it is a guess that gives headroom. Look at a system under real use load and you will find they seldom hit the max power need marks, in fact they come well under. For example using my system as an example the Calculator tells me I should look for a PSU rated at 550 watts. My actually, from the wall pull under a hard run of Far Cry 3 or Borderlands 2 is around 370 watts. So that rough guess is actually giving me good advice and some nice headroom. Oh BTW that same guess said I need a minimum of a 450 watt PSU and my system under heavy load testing is pulling 420 watts, not a bad guess I would say.

So you are saying that giving someone a basic tool that provides a good starting point for information is bad?

As for who uses Bing, actually quite a few people. I actually use both and for you I can put both search results if needed. Seriously dude you have your panties in a bunch about a lot of nothing,

finally as for you "forbidding" me to post something on here my reply is.... ROFLMAO!!!!

I would replace it with a PSU that is better suited for running Discrete GPUs and Higer end CPUs. I toasted a whole system doing exactly what you are trying to do. It milked the PSU until it blew up. I mean really blew up. I would at least get an entry level 500w-600w PSU made by a better known brand. Cm and Corsair made system builder PSUs that are around $60(US) that will handle what you are doing. I still would leave room for future upgrades and get a 700-750w.  No you dont need 800-1000w PSU. lol

Good Luck.

Your PSU's should do fine as long as you are not pushing the envelope. If it has served you well just make sure you blow it out to get rid of the dust bunnies and get back to fraggin.

If you run into issues then spend the money. Many people are running no name or generic PSU's each and every day without issues. On the other hand there are some that just quit working or have a critical meltdown when pushed over their limits, or hell just running the system at stock speeds. I have had one PSU fail in the past 14 years. It was a name branded PSU that should have been fine for my uses but took a deep dive in a shallow pool. Thankfully it did not take out any hardware with it.

Your psu should handle the load, if you have blue screens or crash to desktop, replace it with a higher end unit, as for bing is your friend, thats a joke. :rolleyes: 

MERRY CHRISTMAS  TO ALL ! :cheers: 

Edited by SpikeSoprano