Torchlight 2

Andrewr05

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really liked the first one, so here's hoping that the second is bigger and better. But weren't they going to build a MMO into the first one or am I just getting confused?

Edited by McGrimm

I was a little disappointed to hear about this, I would have preferred an MMO over this, from the looks of it the coop play will probably have a rather limited number of players per game.

Edited by Deathmineral

*Disappoint*

Torchlight was a great game D: I never actually finished it, but I have enjoyed, and will continue enjoying this game in its original format.

The fact that Runic Games have pulled a Valve and released a sequel to a game so soon after it's successful original is what lets me down. That game's only been out since October if I've done my research correct.

Good luck to Runic, but 10 months wasn't enough of a wait :unsure:

*Disappoint*

Torchlight was a great game D: I never actually finished it, but I have enjoyed, and will continue enjoying this game in its original format.

The fact that Runic Games have pulled a Valve and released a sequel to a game so soon after it's successful original is what lets me down. That game's only been out since October if I've done my research correct.

Torchlight 1 only took them a year to make and with less funding so this one will be better, will be more like diablo with the added multi-player.

*Disappoint*

pulled a valve? what does that mean? are you referring to left 4 dead 2?

In my opinion the time between torchlight 1 and 2 is pretty reasonable considering it isn't an extremely long game, anyone that really liked it has probably already played through it with all three characters even. If you want a game to make fun of for releasing too soon then look to call of duty, they got that series rolling out a new one every 6 months now. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...