Anyone Check out demonoid this morning

CoolMaster

Yet another wonderful post by you. Demonoid has been alive for awhile, and was much more secure than TPB or MiniNova (both of which were literally honey pots in my experience with what was blocked by PG on their torrents). I've never had any issues with lack of seeds on there except for oddball torrents (such as someone's wallpaper collection, for example).

Private trackers will always be better than public ones.

Yeppers.

Yet another wonderful post by you. Demonoid has been alive for awhile, and was much more secure than TPB or MiniNova (both of which were literally honey pots in my experience with what was blocked by PG on their torrents). I've never had any issues with lack of seeds on there except for oddball torrents (such as someone's wallpaper collection, for example).

Private trackers will always be better than public ones.

so what are you getting at? demonoid is not down? because i think it is very much dead. the only thing demonoid had that wasnt elsewhere was tutorials and they were so very slow i accually bought it before it was finished 2 weeks later. TPb=speed. and how is tpb not better, atlest they hash there server so the FEDS cant get your info, lucky enough your IP will changes 15-20 times a year and you gotta be dumb to put your real email and name (looks at kamikaze :) )

private trackers will always be much better for speeds, and selection imo. TPB is good but its kinda hit or miss with speeds. and as far as demanoid and oink sites like these are going to be replaced quickly, infact oink has already been replaced. There are already many sites just as good as demanoid that have the same amount of users just a little less known as they are more private than demanoid was. imo demanoid wasnt a fully private site. the new oink site imo is a lot better than the old oink for speeds the selection isnt up there yet but once the members get back onto the new site it will get a much wider selection.

private trackers will always be much better for speeds, and selection imo. TPB is good but its kinda hit or miss with speeds. and as far as demanoid and oink sites like these are going to be replaced quickly, infact oink has already been replaced. There are already many sites just as good as demanoid that have the same amount of users just a little less known as they are more private than demanoid was. imo demanoid wasnt a fully private site. the new oink site imo is a lot better than the old oink for speeds the selection isnt up there yet but once the members get back onto the new site it will get a much wider selection.

Are you talking about waffles or what?

so what are you getting at? demonoid is not down? because i think it is very much dead. the only thing demonoid had that wasnt elsewhere was tutorials and they were so very slow i accually bought it before it was finished 2 weeks later. TPb=speed. and how is tpb not better, atlest they hash there server so the FEDS cant get your info, lucky enough your IP will changes 15-20 times a year and you gotta be dumb to put your real email and name (looks at kamikaze :) )

He's getting at the fact that Demonoid (and any private tracker) is leagues better than any public tracker for speed and availability of things.

HBC seems to make tons of comments without knowing what he's talking about (for example, stating that excessive amounts of VRAM were needed to run dual monitors once). And when you live in a small town where the ISP workers know you by name, it's hard to put in a false name and address. Great job assuming things here HBC. In all of my experience, TPB has been absolutely horrible for any and all torrents except for MAJOR ones. Also, no ratio system = no motivation for others to seed. Private trackers require at least a .8+ in my experience, and you'll get a warning at that.

If you think Demonoid is dead... oh the epic lulz. The CRIA, a CANADIAN based company threatened their host with legal action. That's all. It only takes time to transfer the torrents over to a new host in a different area, such as a Russia, due to its lenient laws.

I'd love to show you my PG log when I try to use any torrent on TPB, which is nicely chock full of fake torrents.