Post your doodles

Onion

Yeah, I told Fred first because it just came up in the conversation, but I didn't want him to blow the secret, I wanted to tell you guys myself. :lol: And yeah, I made a thread about this months ago, Night's a little late to the party.

Speed, post them up anyways, I like looking at people's art. :P

Yeah, I told Fred first because it just came up in the conversation, but I didn't want him to blow the secret, I wanted to tell you guys myself. :lol: And yeah, I made a thread about this months ago, Night's a little late to the party. Speed, post them up anyways, I like looking at people's art. :P

post-72422-0-22347800-1358909679_thumb.jpg

Pen and ink, quick drawing.

Found this one i did a while back on my hdd. If i can remember my username i will post a link to my deviantnart profile, or make a new one and re-scan and upload stuff.

Yeah, I told Fred first because it just came up in the conversation, but I didn't want him to blow the secret, I wanted to tell you guys myself. :lol: And yeah, I made a thread about this months ago, Night's a little late to the party. Speed, post them up anyways, I like looking at people's art. :P

attachicon.gifSparrow-2.jpg

Found this one i did a while back on my hdd. If i can remember my username i will post a link to my deviantnart profile, or make a new one and re-scan and upload stuff.

Nice green turd

attachicon.gifSparrow-2.jpg

Nice green turd

lol, that was obscuring my signature.

• 2 weeks later...

i do have some...*ahum* ''doodles'' around the web, lets see if mine get any atention xP

btw do ''digital doodles'' exist? :P

if so i have plenty of those xD

hand-drawn

Bahamut_zps116b9b0c.jpg

digital

utadahikaru_zps1afb1eec.jpg

hercule-dbz-getekent.jpg

naruto-illustration-051.jpg