• The Annunaki return to destroy us
    • The Biblical Rapture
    • A Pole Shift
    • End of Mayan Calendar
    • Solar Eruption
    • Other
    • We will still be here on the 22nd

On another note, I don't see a "Terminator" option in the poll...teehee.gif

A "Terminator" option will bring the end only to the human race, the rest of the world will still be there. The reason is the same for a "Zombie Apocalypse" option.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll wait and see, but I don't think the 21st will be the end of ALL humanity.

Maybe some will survive or it will be as it is written in the Bible with the rapture of those who open their hearts and minds to God (Yes I'm a Christian and I'm proud of it so don't go hating on me because everyone has the God-given right to make their own knowledgeable decisions and I don't go hating on you Atheists, I just try as every Christian should to help you have more knowledge to make a decision but lets not turn this into a religious debate now ... :teehee: )

Still stocking up on a few supplies though, can't be too safe :teehee:

I'll wait and see, but I don't think the 21st will be the end of ALL humanity.

Maybe some will survive or it will be as it is written in the Bible with the rapture of those who open their hearts and minds to God (Yes I'm a Christian and I'm proud of it so don't go hating on me because everyone has the God-given right to make their own knowledgeable decisions and I don't go hating on you Atheists, I just try as every Christian should to help you have more knowledge to make a decision but lets not turn this into a religious debate now ... :teehee: )

I find it funny that all religions seem to want the end of the world, because the believers end up going to Heaven, while the unbelievers eventually die and go to hell (or purgatory). Why even have life in the first place?

I actually like the idea of all the religious guys disappearing, it actually might make the world that's left a better place. :P

I actually like the idea of all the religious guys disappearing, it actually might make the world that's left a better place. :P

A little harsh but okay.

I have a bug out bag, actually two and a box of food in cans and water. I am prepared but it is only good for about a month. Obviously if something were to happen I will probably be able to gauge if it is worth going on or just calling it quits.

Edited by InCrYsIs

Why even have life in the first place?

That's the question we ask to atheists. If you have no faith then what is there to live for and why is there even life in the first place if it just magically appeared through science ?

Oh and maybe it's just me but I wouldn't like to be led in an abandoned world under the rule of the antichrist before being imprisoned in hell :teehee: Dante's inferno paints a pretty good picture of hell and all its levels...

Come on guys everyone has the right to an opinion. Don't turn the thread into a holy war. I am by no means religious but I respect the opinion. The book of revelation does not paint a flattering picture of the end of days that's for sure.

We are in a period of high solar flare activity and it would make my day if we were to be hit head on by a super massive solar flare on the 21st

It would be funny to see everyone freak out when all the satellites go down and radio waves get scrambled so tv, radio and communications are gone.

not to mention no electisity and then there is no money, no work, no food source and then we all die. simple no?

that is the main theorie of the world ends i have :P

That's the question we ask to atheists. If you have no faith then what is there to live for and why is there even life in the first place if it just magically appeared through science ?

Oh and maybe it's just me but I wouldn't like to be led in an abandoned world under the rule of the antichrist before being imprisoned in hell :teehee: Dante's inferno paints a pretty good picture of hell and all its levels...

So with your logic, the only reason why non-atheists live is for the end of the world? Their sole existence is to worship their God with their faith, and no other reason?

Treating Dante's Inferno as an accurate depiction of hell is like treating the movie Titanic as a documentary.

I don't think anything will happen. If I'm right, then hooray, I'm right. If I'm wrong, it won't matter anymore.

Capitan, this should clear things up for you.

Exodus 20:5 - You must not bow down to them or worship them' date=' for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God who will not tolerate your affection for any other gods. I lay the sins of the parents upon their children; the entire family is affected--even children in the third and fourth generations of those who reject me.[/quote']
Edited by Kamikaze_Badger

I do enjoy how things grow out of control over time which is why the end of the world fascinates me. The Mayans never really say what will happen other than a change will occur. We have managed to say "oh since the calendar ends so that must mean the world ends" That is some change. I have to think they would have been more specific.

Edited by InCrYsIs

Capitan, this should clear things up for you.

Exodus 20:5 - You must not bow down to them or worship them, for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God who will not tolerate your affection for any other gods. I lay the sins of the parents upon their children; the entire family is affected--even children in the third and fourth generations of those who reject me.

Yeah, I don't like jealous Gods.