XFX Radeon HD 5970 Black Edition Limited Reviewed

Bosco

Actually the price is not that bad if you break it down.

If you wanting to run 6 monitors and are looking for the same performance Eyefinity card will cost you $550 and a second 5870 would run you $520 so its not to far off the mark.

Very nice, but very expensive.

Also, the case isn't exactly a P90. It's just a generic bullpup style SMG/Assault Rifle

guns are one thing I know nothing about :dunno: so I looked it up and that is what most people were referring to it as. To me it is just a toy guy

Actually the price is not that bad if you break it down.

If you wanting to run 6 monitors and are looking for the same performance Eyefinity card will cost you $550 and a second 5870 would run you $520 so its not to far off the mark.

Agreed. I didn't want to knock it on the price point because we all know the premium these cards come with and this makes it no different in that regards than the $1200 ASUS ARES.

guns are one thing I know nothing about :dunno: so I looked it up and that is what most people were referring to it as. To me it is just a toy guy

Don't tell us you are running around pretending to shoot things with it :thumbsup:

Come on now be honest :lol:

some of the labels on the power consumption graphs dont match up. i'd be very concerned if an overclocked gtx460 was using 630 watts fully loaded :lol:

did you get chance to test the 5970 BE on a single monitor set up to see how it compares or did i miss something :unsure:

Edited by bilcliff