• iMac / Mac mini / Other Desktop Mac
    • iPod (Any Type/Gen)
    • iPhone (Any Model)
    • iPad (Any Model)
    • Cinema Display (Any Size)
    • None
    • Apple TV
    • Apple Networking Items (Any)

No. I am home schooled, and any exposure to the outside world is really only college. Since I don't socialize I don't really know what a lot of stuff is. I mostly sit in my room and build weapons and explosives. I can put on a great light show and possibly get some government interest in my ideas here and there, but I know jack squat about media.

They are a satirical news site that broadcasts parodies of things and in general just pokes fun at everything.

Here have a look at this on the website.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This is a simple poll to see what type of Apple products our members own and any comments related to them. You can talk about what you like about your iDevice or Mac, what you don't like, what you would like changed, and just any other Apple products you are planning or want to buy later.

Please try and keep this as civil as possible, as I am not looking to stir up any debates but simply see who owns any Apple products.

I own an I phone4 32GB...I Pad2 64GB...I Pod touch 30GB...sorry can't complain about em too much (I like things simple some times) :biggrin:

• 1 month later...

Glad to see we really do have a smart member basis. None is the majority winner. Less suckers than any other site. That should be our slogan or something.

I own an apple shredder: its a sink garbage disposal for docking apple devices.

The shuffle 1st gen was the best thing they ever released. Literally has superior sound quality to everything since. I still have mine, but it doesn't work. Just a desk accessory really, showing the world I only fell for it when they made a decent product, and have bought nothing since.

Edited by dragonsdontfly

• 3 weeks later...

Bought an iPod nano to follow the herd. Still use it but its no different to any other PMP out there.Then an iPod touch (there was a deal that for an extra $100 I'd get it with my AR Drone) but that was pretty much useless because a week later it wouldn't open any apps! Its weird lately I've been getting Apple products for free, an iPhone 3gs that was a relatives old phone and an iPad 2 64gb from the sheer number of frequent flier miles sitting around (family travels a lot). Funny, I don't even like Apple products, they charge $1400 for a netbook. Come out with a tablet that, after an hour of usage turns into a hotplate and, has very questionable manufacturing ethics.

Apple

Think like everyone else

Edit:Spelling

Edited by Daragh