Our Diamond XtremeTV HDTV 110 HYBRID TV TUNER is Posted

road-runner

The accompanying software suite, TotalMedia, from ArcSoft, is arguably one of the best I personally have used

This statement is very odd. How could someone argue whether this is the best software suite you have personally used? :unsure:

Also, with statements like this it would really help to qualify them with details. Which others have you used? I personally have only had one TV tuner card, and it was of horrible quality, but it's still "the best I've ever had". :P

I immediately knew it wasn't gonna be any good when I saw that it was USB...

:(

For a full time tuner, yes, there are tons better. As a portable usb tuner that can pick up HD signal, it rocks. I could see myself using it while communting 2 hrs on the bus when i was working in NYC to watch some TV, or sitting in teh airport on business trips. Just for that alone its worth it.

This statement is very odd. How could someone argue whether this is the best software suite you have personally used? :unsure:

Also, with statements like this it would really help to qualify them with details. Which others have you used? I personally have only had one TV tuner card, and it was of horrible quality, but it's still "the best I've ever had". :P

reading is your freind...in the "ease of use" section in testing i state which programs/cards i have used to make that statement against. ATI MMC, Cyberlink PowerCinema, and beyond TV. total media was the easiest to setup and use out of the box. beyond tv IMHO is the best, but is a PITA to setup.

480i isn't HD

Plus the images are resized... lossless originals are needed.

The images were lossless screen caps at native reso, but i just looked at them now and they have been resized. i believe that the backend we use to upload pics auto resizes them.

Actually, i've been looking into getting a USB TV tuner. I had a AverMedia PCI TV tuner in my old computer but i'm not wanting to put one in my new computer (i'm saving the open PCI slot for a PhysX card hopefully). :D

I miss being able to play PS2 and Gamecube games on my computer... :lol: (i never got around to watching TV much because of the poor signal reception in my bedroom)

Now if i can just find a place to buy it (i've found it over on ZipZoomFly but nowhere on Newegg)...

reading is your freind...in the "ease of use" section in testing i state which programs/cards i have used to make that statement against. ATI MMC, Cyberlink PowerCinema, and beyond TV. total media was the easiest to setup and use out of the box. beyond tv IMHO is the best, but is a PITA to setup.

In an ideal world, every reader will surely read every word you have to say. In the real world, however, I have found this not to be the case. I'd prefer to see justification for a statement such as this at least lie on the same page as the statement, or even a reference to said justification.

• 2 years later...

Recently formatted my laptop and I lost most of my programs

I have the Diamond XtremeTV HDTV 110 HYBRID TV TUNER (HDTV11009120047)

if someone can upload the software on rapidshare or whatever

for me being able to download.

or contact me at my email [email protected]

I will be eternally grateful.

Recently formatted my laptop and I lost most of my programs

I have the Diamond XtremeTV HDTV 110 HYBRID TV TUNER (HDTV11009120047)

if someone can upload the software on rapidshare or whatever

for me being able to download.

or contact me at my email [email protected]

I will be eternally grateful.

It would have been better if you started you're own thread and linked to this one.

It would have been better if you started you're own thread and linked to this one.

ohhhh I get it

ok thanks friend!.

So I do.

I'm new to all this

and I went looking for the program and have not found it for download.

Great way to welcome a New member! :thumbsup:

ohhhh I get it

ok thanks friend!.

So I do.

I'm new to all this

and I went looking for the program and have not found it for download.

I hope this link will help you out it id the download link for this product at Diamond. Here