The Walking Dead

WhenKittensATK

Aside from the fun you can have, as demonstrated by El_Capitan, it also prevents you from being a dick. Like I said, not everyone watches it on Sundays at 9P ET.

Do you honestly think that anyone who hasn't seen the episode is going to read this thread, knowing there will be spoilers? And also, those same people that have not seen the episode are still going to click the spoiler links just because of curiosity.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's curious. Hope it's not airborne, that'd be stupid. I'm thinking it's contaminated water. Remember that walker in that well?

I was kind of thinking maybe he had some sort of immunity built up while he is alive? Not sure, it's bothering me though that I don't know haha.

I liked Shane...he made things interesting.

Am I the only one that want's Carl gone? He's just so annoying.

Not at all! When he was shot at the beginning of the season, I told my friends I wished they had killed him off...they told me I was a child-hating asshole. I still maintain that he's just marginally better than kid-Anakin from E1.

I'm watching it right now, I hope it's as good as yall say....yEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm glad I'm not the only that doesn't like Carl.

Hey, now that Shane is dead, we can all start hating Carl.

I already hate Carl.

Eh, I dunno, Carl did nail Shane-walker in the face. So he has something going for him.

Oh, and HOLY crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by F13Bubba

I'm watching it right now, I hope it's as good as yall say....yEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I already hate Carl.

Eh, I dunno, Carl did nail Shane-walker in the face. So he has something going for him.

Oh, and HOLY crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that was one of the most non-believable things in the whole show, which is saying a lot about a show filled with zombies. All of a sudden this little twerp can nail a perfect headshot right past his father standing in the way?

I was so happy when the girl died(we found out she was dead), because she was already annoying from the beginning of Season 2. Hurp lets run away when he tells me to stay here -.-.

Now Carl should just get popped in the face and things would be good.

While I still am crazy for the show, I'm not too keen on the run of "stupidity" they put in the actors at the moment, as well as the really unbelievable things that keep happening. Honestly, most of the stuff is common sense issues, and an apocalypse would kill off the dumb people really quick, not make them semi-survivors.

And that was one of the most non-believable things in the whole show, which is saying a lot about a show filled with zombies. All of a sudden this little twerp can nail a perfect headshot right past his father standing in the way?

Yeah but remember earlier in the season they all went out for gun training, and he was a pretty good shot too. He was already working up the courage to shoot someone when he went out himself, and finally his dad was in danger. Whats not to believe that he wouldn't pull the trigger??

Yeah but remember earlier in the season they all went out for gun training, and he was a pretty good shot too. He was already working up the courage to shoot someone when he went out himself, and finally his dad was in danger. Whats not to believe that he wouldn't pull the trigger??

High stress situation and basically having an emotional breakdown...Yeah I don't think it's very believable :/