NZXT H2 Classic Mid-Tower Case Evaluated

Nemo

The black one is absolutely beautiful! Add to that the noise dampening foam and the low price (100 bucks on newegg and tiger direct) means that it's probably going to be my next purchase.

I think I'll go see if Comp USA has it in stock yet. :wub:

Elegant looking and I'm really digging the harddrive enclosure/hotswap built into the top!!

You should see if the temps improve running the OS harddrive up on the top and taking out all of the harddrive bays :P

I'm still a CM guy though NZXT tries very hard to sway me :whistling:

Elegant looking and I'm really digging the harddrive enclosure/hotswap built into the top!!

You should see if the temps improve running the OS harddrive up on the top and taking out all of the harddrive bays :P

I'm still a CM guy though NZXT tries very hard to sway me :whistling:

NZXT Phantom. that's all I gotta say. ;)

x2. Definitely in my top 5 favorite cases

If I weren't so attached to side panels, I'd buy it as soon as I had the money. Sadly, I enjoy seeing my internals.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I've been assembling a PC on NZXT H2. The set includes ASUS P8P67 Pro mobo. I just came across a problem with connecting the cases wires. There is flat 5 pin connector (4 wires) with USB on. It does not look like a USB connector and I have no idea where I should plug that in.

There are also 2 cables with 2 pins connector whith black bulky shield around the 2 pins. What are these for?

On the mobo there are 3 fan connectors however have not found any cable to plug there. How should the case fans be connected?

Will be gratefull for your help.

I gave it a bit of thinking and figured out that the 2 cables with 2 pins might be additional fan connectors. Is that right? I still do not know what is the flat "USB" cable for...

Update:

The USB single row cable should be connected to one of the two rows of USB2.0 socket on motherboard. The two 2-pin connectors hanging from the cabinet are for connecting extra fans.

Edited by zosta