Hurricane Sandy

MJCRO

It looks like it gonna be pretty bad these next few days. Just got an email from my school for all classes being cancelled on Monday.

Man I thought I'd never live see the day when Hurricanes would be hitting the Northeast more frequently. Crazy stuff going on with this climate change.

Edited by MJCRO

It looks like it gonna be pretty bad these next few days. Just got an email from my school for all classes being cancelled on Monday.

Man I thought I'd never live see the day when Hurricanes would be hitting the Northeast. Crazy stuff going on with this climate change.

Irene was pretty brutal in some parts of the Northeast last year. Looks like we will miss the worst of it up here in Massachusetts.

Man I thought I'd never live see the day when Hurricanes would be hitting the Northeast. Crazy stuff going on with this climate change.

You must not have been living in NY for very long. We always get hit by hurricanes up here.

Anywho, my school canceled classes Monday and Tuesday. I'm on Long Island, so we're supposedly going to get hit pretty bad. Went eight days without power thanks to Irene last year.