TitanFall Beta

Braegnok

Got a fricken XBO code instead of a PC one...but apparently it's a known issue and they're supposed to be sending out new emails with the proper codes. :fingerscrossed:

If anyone gets a xbox one code and wont use it I will be more than happy to use it ;) 

Got a fricken XBO code instead of a PC one...but apparently it's a known issue and they're supposed to be sending out new emails with the proper codes. :fingerscrossed:

If anyone gets a xbox one code and wont use it I will be more than happy to use it ;)

Sorry, but the official response was not to trade/give the wrong codes because it may affect whether we get the new ones. After I get and redeem the PC code, I'll send the XBO one.

Don't want to be a sourpuss but once the code is exchanged, I am thinking the Xbox1 code will become invalid.. 

Quite possibly, but no offense, I'd rather I get into the beta than you :P

you lost me :P

I was just saying that to greengiant :P

game is ok I want bigger maps with more people. also does anyone know what the server tick rate will be? Been playing since this morning and I cant seem to find any server any more. All in all it seems like a fun game the Titan controls are a little clunky but what do you expect from a giant robot lol. I was browsing through the weapons in the beta does anyone know if there  will be more then whats already there if not then i don't see this game lasting to long.