Koolance VID-NX680 GPU Mounting Problems

Just got 2x Koolance VID-NX680 gpu blocks for my EVGA GTX680 SC cards and I'm running into problems mounting them:

1.  The screws aren't long enough to mount the block with the EVGA Backplate.  Does anyone know the size/thread gap for the Koolance mounting screws so I can order longer ones.

2.  The kit doesn't come with a screw/nut to connect the front of the PCB to the bracket and it sags when mounted.  Koolance support suggested zip-tying or purchasing a screw/nut but wouldn't tell me what size to get.  Any recommendations on what types of screw/nut to get (and how to determine the correct size)?

To anyone purchasing this block, do your research before purchasing.  There are some design flaws on Koolance's part with this block and they are not offering any help or advice on solving the issues.  Don't get me wrong, I have Koolance blocks for my Motherboard and CPU and absolutely love them... but they dropped the ball on this one.

post-94705-0-68027400-1356805518_thumb.jpg

Just got 2x Koolance VID-NX680 gpu blocks for my EVGA GTX680 SC cards and I'm running into problems mounting them:

1.  The screws aren't long enough to mount the block with the EVGA Backplate.  Does anyone know the size/thread gap for the Koolance mounting screws so I can order longer ones.

2.  The kit doesn't come with a screw/nut to connect the front of the PCB to the bracket and it sags when mounted.  Koolance support suggested zip-tying or purchasing a screw/nut but wouldn't tell me what size to get.  Any recommendations on what types of screw/nut to get (and how to determine the correct size)?

To anyone purchasing this block, do your research before purchasing.  There are some design flaws on Koolance's part with this block and they are not offering any help or advice on solving the issues.  Don't get me wrong, I have Koolance blocks for my Motherboard and CPU and absolutely love them... but they dropped the ball on this one.

1.Just to go your local hardware store with the short ones and ask for longer ones, should be easy.

2.You will probably need the same screw, length maybe different, if that fails zip ties wont.

Thanks for the help everyone, was able to match up the thread-gap on the manufacturer's screws with ones from the local hardware store.  For anyone else having this problem 2.5mm machine screws work perfectly.  I was able to pick up a short one with a nylon washer and nut to secure the PCB to the bracket and longer ones to secure the EVGA Backplate and PCB to the block.

29aywll.jpg