Best eBay hardware you ever bought?

kennethk

Thought this thread may be a bit interesting, list some of the best but cheap hardware you've ever bought on eBay.

Here's a couple items of mine.

Wireless Gaming USB Adapter

Home Security V003A 38 Songs Wireless Remote Control 

By cheap I mean like under $20 cheap.

a few things but my two best ones are; Quadro Fx 4800 for $150 when it was still over $1000, and a xbox 360 for $50 when it was just released because of RROD. I baked the board and it worked for about 7 months.

2x Dell UltraSharp U2312HM for $140 brand new, at the time they were like $250-300. They would occasionally go on sale for like $180-220. Now you can get them for $200 on Newegg, so price is going down.

Hell I had paid $150 just to get a used one for a 3rd monitor.

Edited by AZNguyen

2x Dell UltraSharp U2312HM for $140 brand new, at the time they were like $250-300. They would occasionally go on sale for like $180-220. Now you can get them for $200 on Newegg, so price is going down.

How the hell?!

http://www.ebay.com/usr/freelandcomputer They sell a lot of stuff: new, used, and refurb. I added them to favorites but never seen these monitors go for that price again. They had like 5-6 of them on sale, I should have bought all 3 of mine from them haha.

How the hell?!

For me its audio hardware and a tie between two mint pieces I picked up for not much.

Technics CA-10 mini system

Technics SB-X500A

Both of which are very unique and beautiful not to mention great sounding. $200 for the mini system and $150 for the speakers in mint condition.