Dragon Age: Inquisition

InCrYsIs

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is awesome. I just hope they make the game more like DAO instead of like DA2. I didnt like the gameplay of DA2 nearly as much as the original. And staying in the same city most of the game got old really fast.

Just makes DAIII better, why the need for hope.

DA2 stunk IMO. It was actually lazy and recycled. So this sounds like they were listening to the complaints from the fans. Regardless of the few positive opinions the popular opinion is DA2 was rushed and poorly done by Bioware.

Edited by InCrYsIs

DA2 stunk IMO. It was actually lazy and recycled. So this sounds like they were listening to the complaints from the fans. Regardless of the few positive opinions the popular opinion is DA2 was rushed and poorly done by Bioware.

It did have bad parts but the opposite can be said too, but that's just my opinion. Anyways DA3 sounds amazing :)

• 1 month later...

If you are a console gamer yes. I detest consoles so it is not good news for me. Games like Dragon Age should be PC games ONLY imo.

The reason I think it is good news is that a lot of games are designed for consoles then ported to the PC. If the game is built for next-gen consoles, we might get a much better game when we get it for PC.

If you are a console gamer yes. I detest consoles so it is not good news for me. Games like Dragon Age should be PC games ONLY imo.

I'd take it as good news because it won't be held back by current generation console hardware, at least in the graphics department. I also wish there were more pc exclusive complex RPGs, but I expected it on consoles anyways. At least now we know it won't be held back as much. Now just pray for a good PC UI and control scheme.