MSI has sunk to a new low...

ClayMeow

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To 'I'm a thread killer' and all others, motherboards are multi layer fiberglass resin - minimun 4 layers for a simple board up to 8 layers for a complex board. They are put together under 2000 lbs pressure with high heat to fuse them together. They are almost impossible to crack. I used to own a printed circuit board prototype shop.

As for grounding straps - in the 30 some odd years I have been building PC's, I have never, ever worn a ground strap and I have never had a component suffer a heart attack or die an unnatural death.

That said, I really liked her enthusiam - might be catching. LOL She could train me anytime!!! :wub:

I guess when you make S**t components, you have to pull out all the stops. Hats off to you MSI.

There's nothing wrong with MSI's current lineup.

I guess when you make S**t components, you have to pull out all the stops. Hats off to you MSI.

There's nothing wrong with MSI's current lineup.

MSI may be one of the few brands I have never had to RMA.

3rded!

Even some people here and there come at their motherboards (I was quite impressed with overclocking my friend's P67 board, the cheapest of which by a mile if one wanted SLI support), but NOBODY will call their graphics cards anything short of top notch!

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Two sandy systems here with MSI and not a single issue a third sandy with asrock and no issues. Both brands that cop it but they're both high quality and dish out great boards at fantastic prices.

Forth system is ivy and Asus and well that's a bit special as its the Asus deluxe mini it mobo which is an insane powerhouse if at the present time rather restricted by my i3-2100 haha been to lazy to pull the i5-2500k outta the other PC and do a swap. Its a fair effort to get everything back into my awesome silver stone itx case, when I have a gtx 690 and a noctua nh-u9

• 2 weeks later...