Powercolor R9 290X OC Reviewed

Bosco

Ya I told Frank not to use it yet. BF4 has so many bugs I was waiting for a patch or two to come out before we bring it in. I don't want him to have to retest over and over again before the first patch or two are launched.

But no testing will be done on BF4 until at least after the first patch is launched which is supposed to be later this month.

Ya I told Frank not to use it yet. BF4 has so many bugs I was waiting for a patch or two to come out before we bring it in. I don't want him to have to retest over and over again before the first patch or two are launched.

But no testing will be done on BF4 until at least after the first patch is launched which is supposed to be later this month.

So long as he can get some numbers with and without Mantle, I'll be happy.

So long as he can get some numbers with and without Mantle, I'll be happy.

Yup we will have that covered