help newbie choose a video card

i just thought you're in Manila, anyways... i searched but there's seems nobody else in TipidPC sells the Antec TP750 except PChub.

stretch your budget a bit more then get the corsair TX750 @ PHP 5,750 + shipping, best option IMO.

try to ask PCNetmiles if they can ship it for you. although Dynaquest has the TX750 but they have the V2 which is the non-modular ones afaik.

PCNetmiles have the TX750M series which is the half-modular model, both sellers offers the same price btw...go check it out.

edit:

it's non- modular with PCNetmiles, but it looks Dynaquest has the V2... oops :P

Edited by sword_fish

Seems like the Antec TP-750 is your only viable option since I can't find other 'quality' products available that's within your price range.

I won't say I'm recommending this but it's 80+ Gold, 700W, cost PHP 4400 and is suppose to have 5 years warranty (check first)

FSP Aurum 700

I have the Epsilon 88+ made by the same manufacturer and it hasn't failed me till today (used it on two different rigs). FSP is a well known brand for providing OEMs. When they manufacture "quality" products, they do it with a BANG but when they manufacture faulty ones, they just plain SUCK. Would you want to take part in the lottery? Your call..

Seems like the Antec TP-750 is your only viable option since I can't find other 'quality' products available that's within your price range.

I won't say I'm recommending this but it's 80+ Gold, 700W, cost PHP 4400 and is suppose to have 5 years warranty (check first)

FSP Aurum 700

I have the Epsilon 88+ made by the same manufacturer and it hasn't failed me till today (used it on two different rigs). FSP is a well known brand for providing OEMs. When they manufacture "quality" products, they do it with a BANG but when they manufacture faulty ones, they just plain SUCK. Would you want to take part in the lottery? Your call..

that's a sweet 700W 80+ gold, but too bad that seller doesn't ship their stuffs :dunno:

and yes, there's nothing bad i can say with my TP750 :thumbsup:

You ended up from 600W to 950W Lolz...

Great find though with that kind of price. With that PSU, might as well start looking for a second, and probably third, GTX570 :lol:

needless to say; OP wanted a new video card :P

anyways, @ bklixus: what's the news with your waiting for that 570? (cough)570s i mean :woot:

great price per power/performance ratio it has in deed! you have more than enough headroom with that nice catch. :cheers:

just take your time managing those cables and everything will be awesome ;)

thanks!

You ended up from 600W to 950W Lolz...

Great find though with that kind of price. With that PSU, might as well start looking for a second, and probably third, GTX570 :lol:

kinda funny hehehe.. everyone suggested like the corsair is the ultimate psu and to be satisfied with my purchase i have to find a 750w corsair for future "SLI thingy" but i saw the tx950 instead cheaper than the 750 v2 there was no way this will slip on my hands! :rofl:

needless to say; OP wanted a new video card :P

anyways, @ bklixus: what's the news with your waiting for that 570? (cough)570s i mean :woot:

card is still on its way here.. i bought it in the US since its 5k cheaper :D

will to wait for a couple of weeks for it :snap::rolleyes: