The Great Steam Treasure Hunt

WhenKittensATK

Looks like the first group of objectives is out of the way, anyone getting any of today's games? I'm considering getting the two cheap ones again. Something nice about the 4th objective that I noticed is that you don't have to buy this one, you can just play the demo, an interesting twist of advertising into a campaign already advertising the games. :lol:

I might grab the cheap game, and I will probably grab the demo of the other one. I've got enough friends, and I won't be grabbing Fallout.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name=Deathmineral' date='08 December 2010 - 05:55 PM' timestamp='1291848 :withstupid: 930' post='1869558]

Anyone know if AAAAA! is any good? I remember trying it once and didn't much care for it but maybe they've improved it since.

It looked interesting to me awhile ago so I bought it earlier. Will tell you what I think after I get home to play. That could be a few hours though (weather).

I'm kind of annoyed that steam doesn't have the demo for this game up anymore, I can't help but wonder if they removed it just for this but I don't see any reason to remove demos... :glare:

Just bought AAAA! and The Undergarden, for anyone else that goes for the 22.600 goal, I recommend learning the controls first, I learned them on the map and it's pretty challenging and frustrating. As for The Undergarden, I would recommend it for $5, it's a pleasant and simple game to play.

Edited by Deathmineral

I didn't like the Undergarden, I only played the demo. Didn't grab the other one. I only need to get 10 more achievements.

I'm assuming that's a typo :P

I need 7 more to qualify for the grand prize....pretty much what anyone would need if they don't own any of the games and don't want to spend any money :lol:

I'm assuming that's a typo :P

I need 7 more to qualify for the grand prize....pretty much what anyone would need if they don't own any of the games and don't want to spend any money :lol:

Not a typo. I have five. The second hat unlocks at 15.