vb script

maxxx15

hello everyone,

i am a newbie in programming.I want to learn vb script.Can you send me a link of vb script tutorials or suggest me book??

thanks in advance.

hello everyone,

i am a newbie in programming.I want to learn vb script.Can you send me a link of vb script tutorials or suggest me book??

thanks in advance.

first your going to want to get Visual Studio, pretty sure they got a basic version for free, its been sometime since I have used the free version..

Pretty much any book about VB is going to teach you the basics of VB and object oriented programing.

I always suggest that before anyone actually learns a programing language that they first learn the logic of programing. If statements, loops, etc... When I learned this I started with programing true BASIC.

Also being good at algebra helps a lot in programing.

What are you trying to write/build?

first your going to want to get Visual Studio, pretty sure they got a basic version for free, its been sometime since I have used the free version..

Pretty much any book about VB is going to teach you the basics of VB and object oriented programing.

I always suggest that before anyone actually learns a programing language that they first learn the logic of programing. If statements, loops, etc... When I learned this I started with programing true BASIC.

Also being good at algebra helps a lot in programing.

What are you trying to write/build?

I want to learn vbscript so that i can write codes in batch files..

VBScript or Visual Basic? How about Visual Basic .NET? Not quite the same thing there.

Depending on what you want to do there are many languages available to learn. Visual Basic is a rapid app developement language...

@RHKCommander959 I want to learn VBScript