Official Bored at Class/Work Thread

doopypeanut

In Calculus class, with the teacher present. She's the lady in the purple top that walks by at the intro. Don't mind the posters in the background, this classroom is shared for all math levels since it's a small private school.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzW3u6pXhb0

Edited by l33t p1mp

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home from a lanparty on campus noon to midnight. Played a game there called Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II (Free and on Steam), it was a blast. 3-way battle between pirates, vikings, and knights. Its mostly a melee brawl with some ranged classes. Silly nonsense, but insanely fun game to play at a LAN.

I had several people there yelling my Steam name, "WHO IS WHEN KITTENS ATTACK." Of course I didn't answer, was busy stabby stabby.

I'm at my school's library since I have a project to film soon. There are a ton of computers on the main floor and the desks are arranged in groups of three to form a triangle, with a divider between each desk. The lady on my left has been saying every single word she is typing. Like I just hear her quietly speaking the words as she writes them. Kind of creepy.

Nothing against the older members here, but it seems that anyone over the age of 30 in my CS classes are freaking idiots.

One guy talked about how he lost thousands of dollars 2 years ago to an online scam in which he dumped a few hundred dollars a month in return for a "promised payback plus 150% interest".

Another guy was talking about... how to use Task Manager... and how "sometimes it shows processes that you're not even using." :mfp:

I try to be understanding, I really do... but some people make it really goddamned difficult.

Edit: Same guy just said that dial-up made your computer have more fragmentation on the hard drive.

I just looked at my girlfriend (she snuck into class), and tried my damndest to not laugh hysterically.

Edited by iskout

• 2 weeks later...

Little late to the game at 21 years old, but finally going to college. Developmental Psych, Composition 1, Intro to Nutrition, and Anatomy and Physiology 1 starting in January. A&P II and Dosage Calc in the summer, and then hopefully onto Nursing Concepts. Haven't filled out the FAFSA yet... I dread what the results will be.

• 4 weeks later...

One final exam left, Computer Architecture. Should be easy its mostly memorization of how to draw sequential circuits and some arithmetic.

My cryptography teacher lost his USB with the final exam on it for his Intro to C class. He said he got an email that someone found a USB, but they never replied back. So now he's making a brand new Intro to C exam for his 4PM class, so he doesn't end up on the news like the business professor at UCF :D

Edited by Krazyxazn

Woot. I'm in the top 10% at my school for the first quarter. Now it's time to try to get in the top 5% lol.

Yeah my first semester I hit the top percentile, then kinda went down hill lol... Not saying that I am a bad student, I just got lucky with my professors that semester who were all really liberal graders and bumped me up to the A instead of the B lol...

One final exam left, Computer Architecture. Should be easy its mostly memorization of how to draw sequential circuits and some arithmetic.

My cryptography teacher lost his USB with the final exam on it for his Intro to C class. He said he got an email that someone found a USB, but they never replied back. So now he's making a brand new Intro to C exam for his 4PM class, so he doesn't end up on the news like the business professor at UCF :D

relying on technology faiiilllllll

should of brought it back with a aes-256 standard and seen how good he actually was