Sapphire Vapor-X Universal CPU Cooler Reviewed

Bosco

I am a bit dissapointed in the review.

Why use prime 95 when occt/intel burn test generates way more heat?

Why so few comparisons between the coolers? (only s :S)

A noctua D14 should be in there just for testing sake, or other populair coolers like the cm 212 evo.

Used to better reviews of the site, maybe that is why i am so dissapointed :C

We have always used Prime 95 as the load source and run it longer than 15 minutes as a way to hit the varying loads and peak temperatures. I find prime 95 a better indicator of long term stability under load than the other tests is the reason it is used.

As for the D-14 not being included, I put the Phanteks cooler in its place so the comparisons were not Noctua skewed.

Designing is cool, It reminds me of V6GT from Cooler Master. Good performance.

But I think in the comparison list, presence of Hyper 212 EVO would have been helpful for a direct comparison between them.

I am a bit dissapointed in the review.

Why use prime 95 when occt/intel burn test generates way more heat?

Why so few comparisons between the coolers? (only s :S)

A noctua D14 should be in there just for testing sake, or other populair coolers like the cm 212 evo.

Used to better reviews of the site, maybe that is why i am so dissapointed :C

We had a short turnaround time on the review, we only had so much time to test a few coolers.

We had a short turnaround time on the review, we only had so much time to test a few coolers.

shame, they shouldn't push you reviewers, you decide the outcome after all and it is not like everyone was jumping for the cpu coolers to begin with.

• Like 1

shame, they shouldn't push you reviewers, you decide the outcome after all and it is not like everyone was jumping for the cpu coolers to begin with.

First cooler from them, not sure the reason behind it but oh well its done. I will be added into the rest of the coolers if it fits that platform of course.

Is there a way to make a mass graph of cooler comparisons?? (maybe seperated by what chip they were running, so Core 2's won't be compared with i7's maybe??)