League of Legends

WhenKittensATK

League of Legends is a free to play DOTA-styled game ("Defense of the Ancients"). It's basically like playing an RPG with a RTS interface.

Automated matchmaking, to make finding a good game easy

The ability to reconnect to games if you have disconnected

Completely new and original playable champions

Client-server network model with no host advantage

Advanced stat tracking

Built-in surrender functionality

In-game interface and controls designed for this style of play

Account-level progression, adding out-of-game strategic depth and customization, known as the summoner system

Regular updates with many more features to come!

An improved mini-map that shows your Champions pathing

Multiple maps, (Summoner's Rift, Summoner's Rift: Winter, Twisted Treeline, The Proving Grounds)

Features that make teaching the game to your friends easier, (game tutorial, bots, suggested items)

And more!

Game's Website

My referral link of course <- Click if you make an account for this game :D

New User Guide

Become a fan of LoL on Facebook and unlock Tristana hero and a skin

Here is their Facebook page

This is an old video. UI is different, but gameplay is similar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYc8CTtjnZA

My username: Krazyxazn

This game is pretty fun. You get all the archetypes you would find in an RPG. Plenty of champions to play for a lot of different playstyles. Has some really good teamplay if you play with friends obviously. It's got a pretty decent friends system and good matchmaking system.

The only drawback to the game so far is that the option to pay to unlock champions is pretty expensive. Some of the better ones cost $7.50 and higher. It's free to play game so pretty much the majority of the real money items are expensive. I really hope the drop the prices on some of those. It's just way to expensive. If they had some one time payment $30 to unlock all the champions I would pay that. The bundle packs that they have only unlock the original 20-40 champions. Which I have no interest in :P.

But a counter to that high price point is that you can buy all those items with the in-game currency. So you will eventually get it. If you win a lot you will get it faster.

The game is free, after all. How are they gonna earn money if they make everything cheap? It's not like it's being ran in a basement.

Maybe you can tell him to sneak me in a Malzahar *wink wink*

With their prices you end up spending more money unlocking than just buying a full fledge cover price. I rather pay $30-50 and get everything, then pay 1/3 of that just for one thing.

Also you seem to run into a lot of high level/experienced players who create low level accounts so they can get referrals lol. You will instantly know who they are because they obviously know how to play the game very well. But as long as its only one Smurf (what community likes to call them) you can still win. My friend and I went against a team that had one Smurf. He was ganking everyone in seconds, however his team pretty much sucked. So we plowed through them and won with teamwork.

I'm getting better at Zelian. Other team gets pissed when they kill my teammate but I revive them :D. Especially when the attack gets killed in the process haha.

My buddy is the eSports Community Manager for Riot Games ;) RiotMarcou

I have yet to play the game though lol...

that is brilliant

With their prices you end up spending more money unlocking than just buying a full fledge cover price. I rather pay $30-50 and get everything, then pay 1/3 of that just for one thing.

Also you seem to run into a lot of high level/experienced players who create low level accounts so they can get referrals lol. You will instantly know who they are because they obviously know how to play the game very well. But as long as its only one Smurf (what community likes to call them) you can still win. My friend and I went against a team that had one Smurf. He was ganking everyone in seconds, however his team pretty much sucked. So we plowed through them and won with teamwork.

I'm getting better at Zelian. Other team gets pissed when they kill my teammate but I revive them :D. Especially when the attack gets killed in the process haha.

friend me, my name is Skwerl

i'm lvl 30 with 500hrs logged :D, and saving for Anivia

Tell him to lower the dang prices for the majority of the content. Seriously $7.50 - $14 to unlock a single champion or skin. That's total baloney.

Well the IP you earn per game adds up to where you can buy new champions ect.

My account is Niccolo Paganini