XFX and Sapphire 7770 Reviewed

Bosco

Before going through the review I have expected that 7770 can beat 6850 or even 6870. May be my expectation was too high to think of. At least one can hope for this 28nm fabrication would beat 40nm fabrication comprehensively. Isn't it? ;)

It nearly beats it with FAR fewer resources. I'd say that's pretty impressive.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

These benchmarks are totally useless

if someone owned a 6970 why would they even bother looking at this new card

comparing the new card to 3 high end products might be fun but totally useless for real world practicality and value comparison

someone wanting to buy a budget card wants to compare that card to other budget cards they can afford

there should have been at least one 6850/6870 or even a GTX460

These benchmarks are totally useless

if someone owned a 6970 why would they even bother looking at this new card

comparing the new card to 3 high end products might be fun but totally useless for real world practicality and value comparison

someone wanting to buy a budget card wants to compare that card to other budget cards they can afford

there should have been at least one 6850/6870 or even a GTX460

You do realize we only have so much room for storage of stuff right?

We are not going to keep going back to old stuff over and over again. You can look back through older reviews or check other reviews on the net. There is no shortage of them out there, but time wise we can't get everything in the reviews half the time because AMD loves to send cards anywhere from 10 hours before a review is suppose to launch up to 48 hours if we are lucky. We do the best we can but it all comes down to time and to how much stuff we hold onto.