Diablo 3

tkrow21

Here's the wiki that describes the current state of the shared stash: http://www.diablowiki.net/Stash#Upgrading_the_Stash

Basically you can upgrade your stash up to three bags of 70 spaces each, for 210 total. The current stash interface definitely has room for three more bags though, so it's possible they add more or, like you said, offer them as micro-transactions.

The screenshots on that page are incorrect as they show a 2500 gold upgrade fee.

As you can see in my video the current version is showing a 10,000 gold upgrade fee. That's my issue - I think 2500g is a lot more reasonable. And to the person who said all the Diablos were like that... not quite, you can store more than 7 items in your stash at level 1 than you can in D3. Also crafting is now a money sink. It is design changes like this that make me understand why key developers/designers left Blizzard. I'm sure egos flared and it got messy.

The screenshots on that page are incorrect as they show a 2500 gold upgrade fee.

Generally more gold drops the higher you get. So, 10,000 gold probably isn't that much the further you get.

Crafting is only a time/gold sink if u make it. I don't craft every item slot. I only craft the important pieces like weapon and armor pieces I didn't get upgrades in awhile for. Wearing all crafting gear at lowbie levels seems like a waste with the amount of upgrades that drop.

Edited by AZNguyen

Not sure if this belongs in this thread or not, but my brother-in-law asked me to build him a cheap PC that can run D3 smoothly. He doesn't play any other PC game so D3 is his only concern.

I'm thinking something along the lines of:

AMD 970 chipset motherboard

FX-4100 processor

550 Ti video card

1TB hard drive

4GB RAM

500W PSU

Case

It works out to about $500 Canadian. Is the above sufficient for D3? Too slow? Or maybe I can cut back on some of the components even further? He's penny-pinching so every $ counts. :)

Thanks!

I hope my 5770 can play D3 in high on a 1680x1050 monitor. Can't believe this card can still run current games on high no problem...If it can run D3 on high,(not hoping for MAX) then my jaws would drop anyhow :D

I hope my 5770 can play D3 in high on a 1680x1050 monitor. Can't believe this card can still run current games on high no problem...If it can run D3 on high,(not hoping for MAX) then my jaws would drop anyhow :D

I pretty much max it on 1080p off of my 5770. Only reason that I say pretty much is that there are a bunch of bugs in the current build of the engine that are supposedly fixed in the one that they are going to ship for the final product.

I pretty much max it on 1080p off of my 5770. Only reason that I say pretty much is that there are a bunch of bugs in the current build of the engine that are supposedly fixed in the one that they are going to ship for the final product.

That's good to hear. And newer drivers from AMD and the final polished build of the game will make it better hopefully! Wooo