Furmark Gpu Benchmark Scores [obsolete]

Andrewr05

Over the weekend I might tweak my system a bit more. I noticed that I can overclock higher for benchmarking as long as I don't play any games with AAx8. Plus, I'm thinking of unlocking my GPU voltage for the GTX 460's with a BIOS update. Anyone ever try that?

I know a few people that did that. They flashed there bios with the Asus Unlocked bios, and it worked just fine, just be sure and save a dump file of your original bios, in case the flash gets borked!

Sweet! Welcome to the Dual GTX 460 1GB SLI club! :P

Yea I have to say that so far I freaking love these cards! They run super cool, actually the SS of my stock run above was ran immediately after about 1hr of stability testing, which is why the temps were higher! After a restart and overclocking as you can see from the pic below, I have lower temps at a higher clock, with more fan though! Opened Afterburner up after the test <-- so pay no attention to the temps on the MSI prog! 66C temp on Furmark was my 2nd card temp, about 10C lower on the 1st card!

So far here is what I have gotten stable.

s90018002135.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just FYI, when you play games with AAx8, you'll get some tearing. If that happens, you'll need to tone down your core clock. I managed to get 910 core clock for benching, but 895 core clock gets me stable for games.

UPDATED

wasnt fixed lol

A few of your links aren't working and it is hard to go back and figure out what needs to be done.

Can you post all of your scores in a row in this thread that need to be inserted please?