Apples

swifty11212

i really hate macs, because my bro has one. he has a emac and it runs @ 1ghz and starts up very slow,and has sdr ram...not ddr, the only thing that are good about them are for video editing and all that video .. but absoloutly not good for gaming or anything else.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont understand why they price their stuff SO high.... my mom just bought a 2000 dollar powerbook.... 1ghz... 256 mb of ram.... nothing special AT ALL. They dont even tell you what the graphics card is... not that my mom even knows what that is. I think its some sort of 32 or 64 mb card.

I agree with pretty much everything that has been said here. Mac's are expensive, offer little performance compared to a high end pc, and there are virtually no games worth playing. Then again Macintosh controls ALL hardware and ALL software. That means that the software and hardware interact seamlessly leading to an encredibly stable system. With OsX running bsd it can do things windows machines never dreamed of. It brings power users to a different level. That's my two cents on them (notice i still don't own one because i have no use for it).