Overclock 2500k Issue

Riitz

Hello everyone.

A couple of months ago i used this video to help me out with my overclock

The only difference i've got from that guide is the "C1" which i had to enable or my cpu wouldn't donwclock when in idle and my Ram timings/voltage as it is on the ram sticker.

I've got

Asus P8P67 B3

Intel 2500k with Zalman CNPS11X Extreme

Asus GTX 460 Top 1Gb

Anteq Truepower 750 Blue

Samsung F3 1Tb

and i had 2x2Gb G.Skill RipjawsX 1600 CL6 6-8-6-24 1.5v

no problems so far, but yesterday i got a new pair of identical DDR sticks, and with that BIOS config i can't turn the pc on i had to change the DDR to 1333.

How may i get it back to 1600 stable? Should i increase Ram voltage or something else?

Thank you all.

So i've switched to 1600 and increased the DRAM voltage from 1.5v to 1.55v and got BSOD before reaching windows, then with 1.6v and BSOD and then with 1.65v and again BSOD.

Just switched back to 1333 and 1.5v.

Changed back to 1333, with "6-8-6-24 2, 1.5v"(Ram sticker values)

and CPU-Z shows me this semttulonvq.png

So before doing what DrDeath said i just wanted to know if this is normal, mixed frequency and timings...

:pfp:

Go to the Memory tab in CPU-Z...

Increase your VCCIO a little until you're stable. You most likely won't be stable with 4x2GB at 1600MHz, even if your timings got loosened to 9-9-9-24-1T. If you really want to see if you're stable at 1600MHz, loosen your timings. Once you're stable, you can tighten the timings a little and keep testing for stability.