ROCCAT Hiro Mousepad Reviewed

Bosco

A $50 mouse-pad?? :doh:

Regardless of how good it really is, it just can't justify the pricing IMO.

A descent or good mousepad should be priced in between $25-30 at max.

Anyway, it's a good review. :)

Edited by d6bmg

yeah that was the hardest thing for me, I really wanted to mark it down for being so costly. If you read the conclusion you'll see why I didn't and they deliver what is offered. 

I'm using it right now and played some counter-strike go the other day and got first place :) I also spilled soda on it again, like I thought I would.

even my super cheap Logitech mouse worked great . if you look at the side with high magnification you can see how neatly it's threaded . now is it better than other mouse pads or ones that are $25 . idk

the generic ones has low thread count that can causing that jumping . what mouse are you using?

even my super cheap Logitech mouse worked great . if you look at the side with high magnification you can see how neatly it's threaded . now is it better than other mouse pads or ones that are $25 . idk

the generic ones has low thread count that can causing that jumping . what mouse are you using?

Would you buy it over a $5 pad?

After spending some cash on a decent one I would for gaming only. My everyday mouse pad is a massive cheapy.

I meant this specific one.

$50 is a lot for a pad with no real uniqueness IMO.